The UK government is set to ban Feuerkrieg Division, a vile white supremacist group that was linked to a plot to blow up a gay bar last year. Home secretary Priti Patel has asked parliament for permission to ban the group, which operates in North America and Europe and is known for its attempts to recruit teenagers and young people. Feuerkrieg Division was founded in 2018 and advocates for terrifying violence and mass murder as part of a “race war”. Home secretary Priti Patel called Feuerkrieg Division a ‘vile white supremacist group’. Under plans released by the Home Office today (July 13), those who join or encourage others to join Feuerkrieg Division will face up to 10 years in prison. “This vile white supremacist group advocates violence and seeks to sow division, targeting young and vulnerable people online,” Patel said in a statement. “I am determined to do everything I can to stop the spread of extreme ideologies that encourage and glorify terrorism, which is why I have taken action to proscribe this group.”
siehe auch: Neo-Nazi terrorist group that threatened to murder chief constables and mocked up propaganda pictures of police chief with gun to his head are set to be banned in the UK. Home Secretary wants to ban the white supremacist group Feuerkrieg Division. Group has mocked up propaganda of a police officer with a gun to his his head. If ban comes into force, members and supporters could face 10 years in jail. A white supremacist terrorist group which supports violent race war is set to be banned in the UK, the Home Secretary has announced.Priti Patel has asked Parliament for permission to ban Feuerkrieg Division, which the Government says was founded in late 2018 and operates across North America and Europe.The move would mean anyone convicted of being a member of, or offering support to, the neo-Nazi group could face up to 10 years in jail.Feuerkrieg Division shared a list of police buildings and an image of a senior police officer with a gun to his head featuring the words ‘Race traitor’ after a 16-year-old member was held on terror charges in September last year, the Home Office said; Neo-Nazi group led by 13-year-old boy to be banned. A neo-Nazi group that was led by a 13-year-old boy from Estonia should be banned as a terrorist organisation, the UK government has announced. Feuerkrieg Division, an international group that largely existed online, said earlier this year it had dissolved. But Home Secretary Priti Patel has now asked Parliament for permission to outlaw it in the UK. This would make it a criminal offence to be a member of or invite support for the group. Ms Patel said: “This vile white supremacist group advocates violence and seeks to sow division, targeting young and vulnerable people online.” A Home Office statement said the organisation advocated the “use of violence and mass murder in pursuit of an apocalyptic race war”. The statement added that, in retaliation for the arrest of one of its British followers last year, the group distributed a list of police buildings and an image of a senior police officer with a gun to his head and the words “race traitor” across his eyes, urging followers to carry out attacks. FKD was created in late 2018 and sought recruits online, particularly through its channels on encrypted messaging applications. The group’s ideology promoted the idea that society will collapse into racial warfare – thus opening the way for the creation of a neo-Nazi state – and that this process should be accelerated through terrorist activity.