Accused white supremacist tells custody hearing he’s a good father

via Accused white supremacist tells custody hearing he’s a good father.

An accused white supremacist fighting for custody of his children in a Winnipeg courtroom says he’s a good parent. The Manitoba man told a hearing on Monday that he and his estranged wife did use a picture of their kids for a poster bemoaning the future of white children, but he says he never put the poster up around the city, because he didn’t want the children’s picture to be splashed around Winnipeg. Manitoba Child and Family Services (CFS) is fighting for permanent custody of the girl and her younger brother. The province alleges the children were exposed to racism and alcohol abuse in the home. The children were seized after the girl was sent to school with racist markings on her body. The man testified that he’s not a white supremacist but he did describe himself as a skinhead. He also told the court that he is against people of different races having children together. The man also admitted he used derogatory words to describe black people, taught the girl to believe in white pride, and told the girl that non-whites should go back to their own countries. He said he has a right to his beliefs, but since the children were taken away by CFS he has ceased all association with white supremacists.

Auftritt in SS-Uniform ohne strafrechtliche Folgen

via Volksstimme.de: Auftritt in SS-Uniform ohne strafrechtliche Folgen.

Der Auftritt eines Traditionsvereins in Uniformen von Waffen-SS und Wehrmacht beim Sachsen-Anhalt-Tag in Thale hat keine strafrechtlichen Konsequenzen. Die Mitglieder des Vereins hätten keine Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger Organisationen zur Schau getragen, weil sie Nazi-Symbole auf den Uniformen vorher überklebt hätten, sagte der Halberstädter Oberstaatsanwalt Helmut Windweh am Montag auf dpa-Anfrage.

“Autonome Nationalisten” (AN) auch in Hamburg

via Readers Edition » “Autonome Nationalisten” (AN) auch in Hamburg.

Nach einer aktuellen Mitteilung des Hamburger Verfassungsschutzes hat sich auch in Hamburg eine Gruppe “autonomer Nationalisten ” (AN) formiert. Bereits unmittelbar nach der 1. Mai-Demonstration 2008 in Hamburg hatte das Landesamt darauf hingewiesen, dass der “Schwarze Block ” im Kern aus auswärtigen AN-Gruppen bestand. “Es sei jedoch wahrscheinlich, dass das martialische Auftreten während der Veranstaltung anziehend auf junge Rechtsextremisten wirken könne. Diese Prognose hat sich durch das Entstehen der “Autonomen Nationalisten Hamburg” (ANH) bestätigt”, teilte der Verfassungsschutz nun mit.

Serbian “Fuehrer” released from custody

via B92 – News – Crime & War crimes – Serbian “Fuehrer” released from custody.

Goran Davidović, the leader of a Serbian neo-Nazi group who was arrested in Italy on April 18 at Serbia’s request, has been released from custody in Trieste. Davidović was temporarily released from custody until a decision on his extradition is taken by the Italian Appeals Court, expected in early July, said the Serbian Justice Ministry. The Nacionalni Stroj (tr. National Formation) leader was sentenced to one year in prison in Serbia last year for inciting racial, ethnic and religious hatred. In late 2005, he, together with his associates, disrupted an anti-fascist tribune at the Philosophy Faculty in Novi Sad, where he verbally and physically abused guests and speakers alike.

Bridge commemorates anti-Nazi resistance

via Bridge commemorates anti-Nazi resistance | Nieuws uit Amsterdam.

At the initiative of district council member Daphne Brekveld (VOZ), Bridge 401 has been renamed Ernst Cahn en Alfred Kohnbrug, to commemorate the German Jews who managed the Koco ice-cream parlour and opposed the German occupiers. The Grüne Polizei raided the ice-cream parlour in 1941. After the agents opened fire, staff would have returned fire and sprayed ammonia acid at them. Cahn was executed at the Waalsdorpervlakte and Kohn died as a prisoner.

Nazi SS officers sentenced to life for Second World War massacre in Italy

via Nazi SS officers sentenced to life for Second World War massacre in Italy – Telegraph.

Nine former members of the Nazi SS were sentenced to life in prison for a series of massacres during the Second World War by an Italian court, according to news reports. The court also ordered Germany to pay damages to some of the families of the hundreds of victims, the ANSA news agency reported. The nine suspects, aged between 84 and 90 were tried in absentia and found guilty of the murders of more than 350 civilians in the summer of 1944. A tenth defendant was acquitted and another died during the trial, the agency said. The victims, including many women and children, were rounded up by Nazi troops ostensibly on the hunt for partisans and shot in separate killings that occurred in the area around the Tuscan town of Fivizzano in August, 1944. Germany will have to pay damages to some fifty families of the victims, ANSA said. The total amount will be fixed later, though the court ruled an initial €1.25 million (£1 million) should be paid immediately, the agency reported.

siehe auch: Ehemalige SS-Männer in Italien verurteilt. Ein italienisches Militärgericht hat neun ehemalige Mitglieder der Waffen-SS wegen eines Nazi-Massakers in Abwesenheit zu lebenslanger Haft verurteilt. Die zwischen 84 und 90 Jahre alten Deutschen wurden von dem Gericht für schuldig befunden, im August 1944 in der Toskana an der Ermordung von rund 350 Zivilisten beteiligt gewesen zu sein.

Czech police propose that two men be charged over Nazi salute

via Czech police propose that two men be charged over Nazi salute – ČeskéNoviny.cz.

The Czech police proposed to state attorneys on Wednesday to charge two men with attacking and injuring another man who reprimanded them over alleged giving a Nazi salute and offending dark skinned people, Prague police spokeswoman Eva Miklikova said. She said the two men aged 21 and 25 face two to eight years in prison, if found guilty. The police have accused them of breach of the peace, support to and propagation of movements aimed at suppressing the rights and freedoms of man and an attempt to cause bodily harm resulting in a serious damage to health, Miklikova said. The two young men allegedly gave a Nazi salute, shouting “Sieg Heil!” outside Prague’s Main Railway Station on May 20. “At the same time they were turning to the present dark-skinned citizens, shouting “Get out from Bohemia!”, “You do not have Czech blood, you have nothing to do in Bohemia!”, another Prague police spokeswoman Andrea Zoulova said previously.

Gefährliche Körperverletzung: Kein Verfahren gegen prügelnden Nazi

via Gefährliche Körperverletzung: Kein Verfahren gegen prügelnden Nazi | Frankfurter Rundschau – Top-News.

Das Amtsgericht Wiesbaden hat ein Verfahren wegen gefährlicher Körperverletzung gegen den vorbestraften Rechtsextremen Mario Matthes eingestellt. Der NPD-Kader kam mit der Zahlung von Schmerzensgeld und Schadensersatz davon. Das Verfahren zog sich zwei Jahre hin. Matthes geriet im Mai 2007 auf einer NPD-Kundgebung mit einem Gegendemonstranten in Streit. Er schlug ihm dabei einen Zahn aus. (…) Derzeit ist das Verfahren laut Gericht vorläufig eingestellt, solange, bis Mathes seine Schuld bezahlt hat. Der Verzicht auf ein Urteil ist nach Angaben des Gerichts möglich, weil es sich um ein so genanntes “Adhäsionsverfahren” gehandelt habe. Das heißt: Eine Forderung des Zivilrechts, hier nach Schmerzensgeld, war mit einem strafrechtlichen Verfahren verbunden. (…) Weil er auf dem Campus der Mainzer Universität einen Kommilitonen niedergeschlagen hat, verurteilte das Mainzer Amtsgericht Matthes im August 2008 zu elf Monaten auf Bewährung. Das Pikante: Das Mainzer Gericht urteilte schneller als das Wiesbadener, obwohl Matthes die Tat in Mainz später begangen hat: im Januar 2008. Die Antifa kritisiert daher das Wiesbadener Amtsgericht: “Es stellt sich die Frage, wie stark Schläger wie Matthes von der hessischen Justiz beeindruckt sind, wenn nach einem Übergriff erst zwei Jahre lang nichts geschieht und das Verfahren dann im Sande verläuft”, sagt Antifa-Sprecher Dennis Krickel.

siehe auch: Nazi-Kader Mario Matthes mal wieder verurteil. Heute hat das Landesgericht Mainz die Berufung gegen eine Bewährungsstrafe des NPD-Funktionärs Mario Matthes zurückgewiesen und das Urteil in vollem Umfang bestätigt. In dem Verfahren ging es um eine Anzeige wegen gefährlicher Körperverletzung, die Matthes im Januar 2008 auf dem Uni-Campus in Mainz an einem Kommolitonen beging (s.  http://de.indymedia.org/2008/12/234604.shtml ). Der stellvertretende Vorsitze der NPD Hessen und hochrangiger Funtionär div. Nazi-Organisationen hatte gegen die vorhergehenden Urteile vom August und Dezember 2008 immer wieder Berufung eingelegt. Der Prozessverlauf wurde nur sehr schwach verfolgt; allerdings wurde auch kaum zu dem Termin mobilisiert, da für den Ausgang des Verfahrens ohnehin keine Überraschungen vermutet wurden. Während der Verhandlung versuchte RA Dirk Waldschmidt, der Verteidiger Matthes, den einzigen Zeugen immer wieder durch durchsichtige Manöver aus der Fassung zu bringen und als unglaubwürdig dastehen zu lassen. Da viele seiner Fragen auf immer diesselben Punkte des Tathergangs zielten und sich endlos wiederholten, wurde er des öfteren vom Staatsanwalt in die Schranken verwiesen.

Blogger who called for murder of Chicago judges arrested

via WBBM 780 – Chicago’s #1 source for local news, traffic and weather – Blogger who called for murder of Chicago judges arrested.

A white supremacist blogger who has called for the assault and murder of federal judges for upholding handgun bans in the Chicago area faces up to 10 years in prison following his arrest Wednesday morning by the FBI. Hal Turner, Internet radio talk show host and blogger, was arrested Wednesday morning by FBI agents at his home in North Bergen, N.J., on a federal criminal complaint filed in Chicago, according to a release from the U.S. Attorney’s office in Chicago. He was arraigned in Connecticut on similar charges earlier this week. The complaint alleges Turner made Internet postings threatening to assault and murder three federal appeals court judges in Chicago in retaliation for their recent ruling upholding handgun bans in Chicago and Oak Park, the release said. Internet postings on June 2 and 3 proclaimed Turner’s “outrage” over the June 2 decision by Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and judges Richard Posner and William Bauer of the Chicago-based 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, the release said.