Transit attack linked to white supremacists

The man accused in a scary attack on a C-Train driver is linked to a local white supremacist group, according to sources. The 22-year-old was arrested after a four-year transit veteran was chased by a knife-wielding man, narrowly escaping injury when he ran into a train cab and locked himself inside early Monday morning. The man now charged in the attack is said to be an associate or member of the Aryan Guard, sources confirmed.

via Transit attack linked to white supremacists – Crime – Canoe.ca.

siehe auch: Canada’s Aryan Guard Muddied Again. Yet another associate of Canada’s beleaguered Aryan Guard has landed in jail. John Richard Marleau — a white supremacist who has attended most of the neo-Nazi group’s events, though he claims not to be an official member — faces multiple charges in connection with an attempted stabbing this week on a Calgary city train (CTrain). According to a city of Calgary news release, the incident occurred shortly before 1:30 a.m. on Jan. 4, when an emergency button was activated on a CTrain. After being told that the button had been pressed accidentally, the driver stopped the train and left his cab to deactivate the button. As he entered the center car, a knife-wielding man darted toward him. With his would-be attacker in pursuit, the driver ran back to his cab, locked himself inside, and called law enforcement. When police caught up with the suspect at a train platform nearby, Marleau allegedly removed the knife from his jacket and waved it in front of him. After he refused to drop the knife, police subdued him with a Taser and took him into custody.

White Power USA: Neo Nazis in America Gearing Up To Fight “Racial Holy War”

As the People of the United States are taught to fear nebulous dark skin terrorists hailing from far away lands who work feverishly to attack the precious freedoms of America, most are oblivious to the fact that it is the terrorists of White Extremism who are gaining a dangerous foothold in our culture- under the radar and right in our own backyards. The blinding extremism, ignorance, violent intent and hatred is as rampant- or more rampant- through the White Supremacists, as the worse we hear about the nefarious “Muslim Terrorists” who are consistently portrayed by our media as a threat to our “freedom” and “safety”. All the while, our media continuously ignores the fact that racially and religiously motivated crimes have risen exponentially since the election of President Barack Obama. Last spring, a U.S. Department of Homeland security report warned that Right Wing extremists are now “the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat in the United States”.

via White Power USA: Neo Nazis in America Gearing Up To Fight “Racial Holy War” | World News |Axisoflogic.com.

siehe auch: Are White Racists a Threat to U.S. Security? “Timothy McVeigh could happen any day, any week” – Bart McEntire, former ATF Special Agent
Bart McEntire was a Special Agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Not what you would think; this is actually a special agent who worked undercover to get the goods on the white supremacist movement. Bart McEntire was with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Are racist white Americans a threat to the country’s security? Experts say the answer is yes. It was only last spring when the U.S. Homeland Security Department issued a report cautioning that Rightwing extremists are now, “The most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States”{1} . The report by U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano offended veterans and she ultimately issued an apology, but the point had been made{2}. As Al Jazeera shows us in the video below, a pair of filmmakers, Rick Rowley and Jacquie Soohen took their camera inside the white nationalist movement to investigate. The results are chilling. Bart McEntire was a Special Agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. He says the nation’s current economic picture, the mere fact that Obama is a black President, and a Democratically controlled Congress, are factors fueling the fires of racist sentiment in the U.S.{3} . He says that the problems posed by white racists could quickly spiral out of control. “The numbers might be small in the U.S. but you know there is an event sitting out there that could spark the movement and all of a sudden you would see those numbers increase exponentially.”

Death of accused Holocaust museum shooter leave some frustrated he won’t stand trial

The death of a white supremacist accused of opening fire at the Holocaust museum has left some conflicted — not sorry he’s gone, but frustrated that he won’t stand trial. The 89-year-old James von Brunn, who faced charges that could have earned him the death penalty, died Wednesday at a North Carolina federal prison while awaiting trial. Authorities say von Brunn walked up to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on June 10 carrying a vintage rifle and shot Stephen T. Johns, who was black, as the guard was opening the door for him. Von Brunn was shot in the face by return fire.

via Death of accused Holocaust museum shooter leave some frustrated he won’t stand trial – WQAD.

siehe auch: Holocaust Museum Shooter Dies in Prison Hospital: Reports. Holocaust museum shooter and white supremacist James Von Bruun has died. Von Brunn reportedly had chronic heart disease and was struggling with several issues at the time of his death. He claimed he shot the man at the Holocaust museum to stop what he viewed as a Jewish takeover of the world. The shooting that he was involved where he killed the security guard at the museum commemorating the Holocaust in Washington D.C. caused him great health problems due to the wound that he suffered. Von Brunn actually died at a hospital near the North Carolina prison where he was being help. Public reaction to his death appears to be that it seems to have saved the taxpayers of this nation some money; Radicals React: Holocaust Museum Killer Was a Hero (or a Patsy). White supremacists reacted swiftly to the death of Holocaust Museum shooter and long-time neo-Nazi James von Brunn by lauding his actions and promoting conspiracy theories about his demise. (…) On Stormfront, the leading white supremacist Web forum, posters speculated this afternoon that von Brunn might not have died of natural causes, suggesting that evil forces were actually responsible for his demise. “I knew that case would never go to trial,” wrote “LawAbidingCitizen.” “There were so many holes in the ‘official’ story that it would have been a laughingstock.” Added “MedicineHat”: “Sounds like a clear cut case of ‘Jewicide.’” Many others praised him as a hero. “James Wenneker Von [sic] Brunn died a martyr,” wrote “starviego.” “Long live James Wenneker Von Brunn.” Said “allkesh”: “Great man who gave his best for his people!” “Kennewickman,” a Stormfront moderator, put it like this: “Every man or woman who expresses opposition to ZOG [a neo-Nazi acronym for Zionist Occupation Government, meaning the federal government] and dies in ZOG’s hands is a martyr, automatically.” Not everyone was so enamored, however. “He was an idiot, a crazed old kook,” wrote “Notakook.” “His actions might as well be scripted in Hollywood: ‘Mean, hateful, old racist, Jew hater, evil NAZI attacks Holocaust Museum. Honest, Black African American doorman/security guard is murdered!’ Yeah, that’s really a heroic act, really helps our ‘movement.’ We have to find things for our old men to do that do not involve military invasions of museums! Wow. Really pathetic folks.”;  Todesschütze vom Washingtoner Holocaust-Museum stirbt im Gefängnis. Der US-amerikanische Rechtsextremist James von Brunn, der am 10. Juni 2009 im Eingangsbereich des Washingtoner Holocaust-Museums einen 39 Jahre alten Wachmann erschossen hat, ist im Alter von 89 Jahren in einem Gefängniskrankenhaus gestorben. Bevor er mehr Blut vergießen konnte, war er durch Schüsse von Kollegen des Getöteten gestoppt worden, überlebte seine Verletzungen aber.

Maine woman avoids prison in killing of white supremacist husband after years of abuse

Amber Cummings gets a hug from Rev. Ken Parker of the First Baptist Church as she leaves Waldo County Superior Court, Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, in Belfast, Maine. Cummings was released after receiving a 8-year suspended sentence for killing her husband after years of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. The killing lead to the discovery of her husband’s Nazi memorabilia, radioactive materials and instructions for building a dirty bomb. A woman who shot her white supremacist husband while he slept — leading to the discovery of Nazi memorabilia, an arsenal of weapons and bomb-making materials in their home — won’t have to go to prison for killing the man she said subjected her and their daughter to years of extreme abuse. (…) James and Amber Cummings slept in separate bedrooms and kept loaded guns under their pillows. He obsessed over child pornography and instructed her to conduct Internet chats to lure women to Maine, according to court documents. He told people he was fascinated by Adolph Hitler and said he had a collection of Nazi memorabilia. And he was actively amassing bomb-making materials in the wake of the 2008 presidential election. “His hostility toward her and the world was increasing,” Morse wrote in a sentencing document.

via Maine woman avoids prison in killing of white supremacist husband after years of abuse – latimes.com.

siehe auch: Maine Woman Cleared of Murder. Amber Cummings of Belfast, Maine who shot and killed her husband was permitted to go free when she showed that she was in a highly abusive relationship. (…) After Amber murdered her husband it was discovered large amounts of Neo-Nazi materials along with bomb making materials, and the instructions to make a bomb. It was also revealed that he an obsession with child pornography.

BGH kippt Freispruch im Fall Jalloh

Der Prozess um den Tod des Flüchtlings Oury Jalloh in einer Dessauer Polizeizelle wird neu aufgerollt. Das hat der Bundesgerichtshof in Karlsruhe laut Medienberichten entschieden. Der BGH hob den Freispruch des Landgerichts Dessau-Roßlau für einen Polizeibeamten auf, der am Todestag Dienstgruppenleiter im Dessauer Polizeirevier war. Der Asylbewerber aus Sierra Leone war am 7. Januar 2005 bei einem Brand in seiner Gewahrsamszelle gestorben. Die Nebenkläger sowie die Staatsanwaltschaft hatten gegen nach dem Prozessende um den Tod von Oury Jalloh Revision eingelegt. Nach Angaben des Landgerichts Dessau-Roßlein richtete sich die Revision im Hauptverfahren 6 Ks 4/05, in dem zwei Polizeibeamte des Polizeireviers Dessau-Roßlau vom Vorwurf der fahrlässigen Tötung bzw. der Körperverletzung mit Todesfolge freigesprochen worden waren, der Nebenklage unbeschränkt (also gegen beide Urteile), das Rechtsmittel der Staatsanwaltschaft richtet sich nur gegen den Freispruch des Angeklagten Andreas S.. Der Freispruch hatte wütende Proteste im Gerichtssaal ausgelöst. Beide Polizeibeamte standen wegen des Vorwurfs einer Mitschuld am Tod des Asylbewerbers aus Sierra Leone seit März 2007 vor Gericht.

via NPD-BLOG.INFO » Blog Archive » BGH kippt Freispruch im Fall Jalloh.

Keine Hilfe für Schwarze: Ermittlungen gegen Polizisten

Zwei Dresdner Polizeibeamte sollen einem Bericht der Sächsischen Zeitung zufolge zwei Schwarzen nicht geholfen haben, als sie nachts von Hooligans angegriffen wurden. Der Übergriff fand demnach am Morgen des 22. Dezember 2007 statt. Fußball-Hooligans hatten die Studenten aus dem Sudan aus der Diskothek Dance Factory vertrieben. Direkt vor dem Angriff sollen sich die jungen Männer jedoch Hilfe suchend an zwei Polizisten gewandt haben. Sie standen mit ihrem Streifenwagen vor der Disko. Doch anstatt zu helfen, sollen die Beamten ihre Scheibe hochgekurbelt haben und losgefahren sein – weil ein paar Hundert Meter weiter nämlich eine Mülltonne brannte.

via NPD-BLOG.INFO » Blog Archive » Keine Hilfe für Schwarze: Ermittlungen gegen Polizisten.

Zwickau: Hat der Spuk ein Ende?

Westsachsen als Versuchsfeld ostthüringer Nazi-Kader | Verborgene Strategien der »Freien Kräfte« | Nazi-Kameradschaft Zwickau führerlos | »Projekt Zwickau« gescheitert? | Ein Rückblick auf die vergangenen drei Jahre (…) Auch der Zwickauer Kameradschaftsführer Daniel Peschek nutzte den Jahreswechsel zur Selbstreflexion und bezeichnet sein »Projekt Zwickau« kurzerhand als gescheitert. Doch was war geschehen? Im Sommer des Jahres 2007 trat im bis dahin verschlafenen Zwickau urplötzlich eine aktionistische Nazi-Kameradschaft auf den Plan. Zunächst als »Autonome Nationalisten« später als »Freies Netz Zwickau« und zuletzt als »Nationale Sozialisten« machten sie die Straßen unsicher. Der Sächsische Verfassungsschutz bezeichnete sie stets als »Freie Kräfte«; dem Führer Peschek waren die Kameraden zuletzt wohl etwas zu frei.

via de.indymedia.org | Zwickau: Hat der Spuk ein Ende?.