Polish police seize neo-Nazi bomb attack guides

EJP | News | Eastern Europe | Polish police seize neo-Nazi bomb attack guides
Polish police on Friday announced they had detained a far-right activist and seized neo-Nazi material including guidelines for bomb attacks on refugees, Jews and homosexuals. The operation, in the central Polish town of Bialobrzegi, targeted a
municipal employee in his thirties identified only as Adam P., who had ties with the international Blood and Honour skinhead movement, police said in a statement. During the raid, officers discovered material “with an anti-Semitic
content, as well as instructions for neo-Nazi groups in Poland, notably detailing methods of intimidation and terrorist-style acts such as arson or bomb attacks.” (…) Last year, during what it dubbed operation “Redwatch”, the Blood and Honour network called on its members to gather information on “people involved in anti-fascist and anti-racist activists, as well as coloured immigrants, left-wing activists and supporters, and the homosexual and pedophile lobby.” Blood and Honour subsequently splashed its various websites with details of the individuals it was tracking.

Workers discover mass Jewish grave in Ukraine

Workers discover mass Jewish grave in Ukraine | Chron.com – Houston Chronicle
Workers discover mass Jewish grave in Ukraine.World War II-era site is believed to contain thousands of bodies; it was found by chance. Pipeline diggers unearthed a mass grave believed to contain thousands of Jews slaughtered in Ukraine during World War II, a Jewish community spokesman said Tuesday, a grim finding in a nation that one Holocaust expert described as “an enormous killing field.” The grave was found by chance last month when workers were laying gas pipelines in the village of Gvozdavka-1, about 110 miles northwest of the Black Sea port city of Odessa, said Roman Shvartsman, a spokesman for the regional Jewish community. The Nazis established two ghettos during World War II near the village and brought Jews there from Odessa and what is now the nation of Moldova, Shvartsman said.
In November 1941, Nazi officials set up a concentration camp in the area and killed about 5,000 people. “Several thousand Jews executed by the Nazis lie there,” Shvartsman said. The Jewish community was aware of the mass murder at the time, but no one knew where the bodies were buried, he said. (…) Anatoly Podolsky, director of the Ukrainian Center for Holocaust Studies, said there are believed to be some 250 to 350 mass grave sites dating from the Nazi occupation, during which some 1.5 million Ukrainian Jews are believed to have been killed. The number includes those massacred near their homes and those sent to death camps.

siehe auch: Mass grave found in Ukraine. The victims appear to be Jews killed by Nazis during World War II; In Ukraine, Mass Grave Found Of Jews Killed in Holocaust. Pipeline diggers unearthed a mass grave believed to contain thousands of Jews slaughtered in Ukraine during World War II, a Jewish community spokesman said yesterday, a grim finding in a nation that one Holocaust expert described as “an enormous killing field.”

Ein gefällter Baum und rechte Parolen – Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt gegen Jugendliche

Allgemeine Zeitung · Ein gefällter Baum und rechte Parolen – Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt gegen Jugendliche
In der Nacht zum Sonntag wurde am Sportplatz in einem Schrebergarten, dessen Pächter eine türkische Familie ist, ein Nussbaum abgesägt. In der gleichen Nacht riefen Jugendliche bei ihrem Zug durch die Gemeinde rechtsradikale Parolen. Die Polizei hat mittlerweile sieben Tatverdächtige junge Männer im Alter von 16 bis 21 Jahren ermittelt und vernommen. Ob beide Vorkommnisse im Zusammenhang stehen, konnte Klaus Puderbach, Leitender Oberstaatsanwalt in Mainz, gestern auf AZ-Nachfrage nicht bestätigen.

Angriff auf Afrikaner

taz 5.6.07 Angriff auf Afrikaner
Vier Männer haben am Freitag in Treptow-Köpenick einen Afrikaner und seine deutsche Begleiterin angegriffen. Wie die Polizei gestern mitteilte, wurden der 33-Jährige und seine 43 Jahre alte Bekannte bei dem offenbar rassistisch motivierten Übergriff leicht verletzt. Die vier bislang unbekannten Männer riefen den beiden nach Polizeiangaben fremdenfeindliche Sprüchen zu, als sie an einer Gaststätte in der Baumschulenstraße vorbeiliefen. Als die Frau darum bat, in Ruhe gelassen zu werden, schlug ihr einer der Männer ins Gesicht.

Abu Ghureib: Geplagte Seele eines Folterers

Abu Ghureib: Geplagte Seele eines Folterers – Politik – SPIEGEL ONLINE – Nachrichten – Geplagte Seele eines Folterers

Der US-Amerikaner Tony Lagouranis hat als Spezialist in einer Einheit des US-Geheimdienstes an brutalen Verhören in irakischen Gefängnissen mitgewirkt. Nun packt er aus – geplagt von seinem Gewissen. (…) In diesem Lager war Tony Lagouranis stationiert, er hat sich an den menschenverachtenden Aktionen beteiligt. Jetzt hat er seine Erinnerungen in einem Buch verarbeitet: “Fear Up Harsh: An Army Interrogator’s Dark Journey through Iraq” (“Die finstere Reise eines Verhörspezialisten durch den Irak”), das Buch dürfte in den USA die Folterdebatte wieder neu beleben. Der “Washington Post” gestand Lagouranis heute schon: “Ich habe gefoltert.” Gelernt habe er die Zwangstechniken, die er in den Verhören von Terrorverdächtigen anwendete, im Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Insbesondere britische und israelische Verhörmethoden seien von seinen Kameraden bewundert worden. “Die britischen Techniken waren sehr grob”, erinnert sich Lagouranis.

siehe auch: The tortured lives of interrogators (…) In Iraq, when Tony Lagouranis interrogated suspects, fear was his friend, his weapon.

More charges for white supremacist

C-VILLE Charlottesville’s news & arts weekly | Charlottesville VA news music culture dining: More charges for white supremacist

Feds seize another hard drive, allegedly full of kiddie porn

Dressed in the standard black and white prison stripes and girded in shackles, Kevin Alfred Strom strode into the U.S. District courtroom with a beatific smile, and then noticed an elderly couple amid the 10 or 15 people in the audience. “Thanks for coming,” he said to them. “I love you. Tell the kids I’m staying strong.” He then took a seat as U.S. District Judge Norman K. Moon strolled in to consider the arguments before him. Strom—a well-known white supremacist and leader of the National Vanguard—was arrested in January of this year and initially charged with two counts of possession of child porn and witness tampering. In April, the prosecution brought forward more charges, including a count of child solicitation.

White supremacist leader pleads not guilty to protest charges

White supremacist leader pleads not guilty to protest charges
“They deprived everyone of basically a good time and they infringed my First Amendment right,” Alex Linder said.
A white supremacist leader appeared in front of a judge Monday morning to face charges related to a recent protest in downtown Knoxville.  Alex Linder pleaded not guilty to all his charges. Those include: assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and vandalism. Linder is the leader who organized a rally in May protesting that the double murder of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian isn’t being considered a hate crime by local investigators.

Mutmaßliches «Sturm 34»-Mitglied in Untersuchungshaft

Mutmaßliches «Sturm 34»-Mitglied in Untersuchungshaft
Ein mutmaßliches Mitglied der verbotenen rechtsextremistischen Vereinigung «Sturm 34» ist wegen mehrerer Delikte und Verdunklungsgefahr in Untersuchungshaft genommen worden. Wie die Polizei am Sonntag mitteilte, war am Samstag ein entsprechender Haftbefehl gegen den 19-Jährigen aus Rochlitz ergangen. (…) Er soll Ende Mai in denAbendstunden auf einem Parkplatz vor einem Supermarkt einen 18-Jährigen geschlagen und getreten haben.