Czech police join extremist National Guard

Romano Vodi – Czech police join extremist National Guard – News
The paramilitary National Guard (NG), established by the extreme rightist National Party last year, has attracted some 2000 people, including many former career soldiers and police, the Czech daily Pravo writes today, referring to NG Commander Michal Kubik. The first members are to serve as commanders. The training is to start later this year, Pravo says. The NG is planning the public oath-taking ceremony for this October, on the 90th anniversary of Czechoslovakia’s establishment, it ads. Kubik told Pravo that out of the 2000 candidates for the NG membership, only a faction would undergo an entry interview. Pravo says the data given by the NG cannot be checked.

Police Say Petersburg Neo-Nazis Were Planning Terrorist Act

Union of Councils for Soviet Jews: Police Say Petersburg Neo-Nazis Were Planning Terrorist Act
Police in St. Petersburg, Russia arrested a group of neo-Nazis whom they accuse of plotting a terrorist act timed to coincide with Sunday’s presidential election, according to a March 1, 2008 report by the news web site Newsru.com. Police detained five men in their twenties at an Internet cafe owned by the leader of their neo-Nazi group.

Neonazi nach Pannen-Prozess verurteilt – Erleichterung in Mittweida

LVZ-Online – das Internetangebot der Leipziger Volkszeitung – Neonazi nach Pannen-Prozess verurteilt – Erleichterung in Mittweida
Am Ende ging es überraschend schnell: Eigentlich war noch ein Verhandlungstag im März vorgesehen, doch das Amtsgericht Chemnitz verurteilte den mutmaßlichen Rädelsführer der verbotenen Neonazi-Organisation „Sturm 34“ aus Mittweida schon am späten Mittwochnachmittag zu 19 Monaten Haft. Reglos habe der 19 Jahre alte Neonazi, der die Verhandlung sonst gern breit grinsend verfolgte, das Urteil hingenommen, schilderten Beobachter. Damit ging ein zäher, von zahlreichen Pannen geprägter Prozess zumindest vorläufig zu Ende.

ULM . Erster Versuch der Neo-Nazis , sich in der Großstadt festzusetzen

ULM . Erster Versuch der Neo-Nazis , sich in der Großstadt festzusetzen (stattweb-News, 27.02.2008)
Bislang waren NeoNazis in der ulmer Innenstadt nur eine Randerscheinung nun scheinen sie zu versuchen offensiv in der nähe vom ulmer Hauptbahnhof in der Kneipe Linie 1 fuß zu fassen.Fast jedes Wochenende kommt es zu Auseinandersetzungen mit Antifaschisten und es tauchen immer mehr Nazischmierereien und Aufkleber rund um das Linie 1 und in der ulmer Innenstadt auf.

AIP: JN-Stützpunktleiter vor Gericht

de.indymedia.org | AIP: JN-Stützpunktleiter vor Gericht
Das Antifa Infoportal Magdeburg berichtet in einem aktuellen Beitrag über einen Prozess gegen Blood & Honour: Der Magdeburger Multifunktionär Sascha Braumann muss sich seit dem 21. Februar vor dem Landgericht Halle verantworten. Dem im April 1977 geborenen Braumann wird vorgeworfen, gemeinsam mit 6 weiteren Angeklagten „…nach Juni 2001 aktiv in der Organisation “BLOOD & HONOUR DIVISION DEUTSCHLAND” tätig gewesen sein, … (…) Braumann, der noch im August 2007 auf dem „Sommerfest“ der NPD in Sangerhausen als Vertreter der „freien Kräfte“ sprach, ist nun momentaner Stützpunktleiter der JN-Magdeburg. Er war zudem Bassist der Neonaziband „Systems Coffin“, die 2005 unter anderem beim sog. „Fest der Völker“ spielte. Zudem ist Braumann seit 2004 zweiter stellvertretenden Vorsitzender des „Sport und Freizeittreff e.V.“, der den Neonaziclub „Standarte 26“ in Magdeburg Nord angemietet hatte. Gerichtlich lässt sich Braumann von Rechtsanwalt Klaus Kunze aus Uslar, Autor der “Jungen Freiheit”, bekannter juristischer Vertreter von rechtsextremen Schlägern und Verfasser von Rechtsgutachten für Nazi-Versände, wie „Front Records“, vertreten.

Racist movement targets school kids

Local News: Racist movement targets school kids | group, kids, racist – Victorville Daily Press
Tom “T.J.” Leyden spent 15 years of his life entrenched in the skinhead movement as a recruiter for one of the most violent white supremacist groups in San Bernardino County, The Hammerskin Nation. Now after 11 years, he has decided to put his experiences in a book, “Skinhead Confessions.” According to the former Hesperia resident, the racist movement specifically targets kids who are lonely and angry.

“City unaware of Klan-Nazi files missing”

“City unaware of Klan-Nazi files missing” : News-Record.com : Greensboro, North Carolina
Responding to allegations that files related to the 1979 Klan-Nazi shootings had been destroyed, a city spokeswoman said Tuesday that officials are unaware of anything being missing. Three Greensboro ministers say police disposed of about 50 boxes of files, which they say were tossed into a trash bin. That came, said the Revs. Cardes Brown, Gregory Headen and Nelson Johnson, after the city had received a request for information about the shootings. But Pat Boswell, a city spokeswoman, said there is nothing to indicate that files were destroyed. “We’re not aware of any information missing,” she said. (…) During a press conference at New Light Baptist Church, Brown, Headen and Johnson released a statement saying a police officer contacted Johnson about the files in September. Johnson said the police officer was present when the files were thrown out but would not provide the officer’s name. The files, the ministers said, included information on the surveillance of members of the Communist Workers Party, which was involved in the shooting. The files, which were in possession of the police department’s Special Intelligence Division, were separate from other police files, the ministers said. The ministers said Headen and Johnson met in October with Keith Holliday, then the mayor, and City Manager Mitchell Johnson to tell them about the files with the idea of starting an investigation. Soon afterward, they said, Bellamy contacted Nelson Johnson to ask who the source of the information was, but Johnson declined, saying he had agreed not to reveal the officer’s name. Brown said the ministers have come to the conclusion that the city is not pursuing the matter. “It appears there is no intent to find out,” he said. “We hope the media will assist in getting to the bottom of this.” Nelson Johnson said the files were destroyed in 2004 or 2005.

siehe auch:  Anti-Klan rally files destroyed, 3 say. Three ministers accused a Greensboro police officer Tuesday of ordering officers to destroy about 50 boxes of police files related to the fatal shootings at an anti-Ku Klux Klan rally in 1979. The Revs. Cardes Brown, Gregory Headen and Nelson Johnson said an active-duty officer told them he and at least three other officers were told to destroy the records in 2004 or 2005, shortly after the Truth and Reconciliation Commission requested police files related to the shootings. The News & Record of Greensboro reports that the order came from Sgt. Craig McMinn in the department’s Special Intelligence Unit. The ministers didn’t identify the officer who provided the information. Telephone messages left by The Associated Press with McMinn and Chief of Police Timothy Bellamy weren’t returned Tuesday. On the morning of Nov. 3, 1979, a heavily armed caravan of Klansmen and Nazi party members confronted the rally. Five marchers were killed and 10 were injured. Those criminally charged were later acquitted in state and federal trials. The city and some Klan members were found liable for the deaths in civil litigation.

20 Lazio-Ultras in Rom festgenommen

stol.it – Nachrichten – 20 Lazio-Ultras in Rom festgenommen
20 Ultras, mehrheitlich Fans des Fußball-Erstligisten Lazio Rom, sind am Dienstag in der Hauptstadt festgenommen worden. Ihnen wird Bildung einer kriminellen Vereinigung, Verletzungen, Plünderung und politische Gewalt vorgeworfen. 50 Hausdurchsuchungen wurden durchgeführt. Die Ultras werden beschuldigt, sich an den Krawallen am 11. November 2007 nach dem Tod des Lazio-Ultras Gabriele Sandri beteiligt zu haben. Dabei hatten sie zwei Polizeikasernen in Rom angegriffen. (…) Die mehrheitlich rechtsorientierten Ultras mit Sympathien für die rechtsextreme Partei Forza Nuova sollen auch Lokale attackiert haben, in denen junge Anarchisten verkehren.

siehe auch: Razzia gegen Hooligans in Rom. 20 Ultras, mehrheitlich Fans von Lazio Rom, sind am Dienstag in der italienischen Hauptstadt festgenommen worden. Ihnen werden Bildung einer kriminellen Vereinigung, Verletzungen, Plünderung und politische Gewalt vorgeworfen. 50 Hausdurchsuchungen wurden durchgeführt.