Nativist Leader Starts Website to Attack ‘Subversive’ Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

A new website purports to expose the machinations of “extremist” organizations that supposedly are trying to stifle debate about immigration. These groups represent “the well-funded far-left anti-enforcement mob that is ‘the other side’ of the majority of Americans,” states the website, Center for Immigration Truth. hat Center for Immigration Truth doesn’t say is that the website is another project of John Tanton, a retired Michigan ophthalmologist who in many ways has been primary architect of the contemporary nativist movement. Tanton, who has a long history of bigotry and racist associations that has been documented by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is the registrant and administrator of the website, according to the Public Interest Registry database. The address in the registry is that of Tanton’s Social Contract Press, which publishes a quarterly journal featuring articles by prominent white supremacists. (The Social Contract Press is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, or SPLC.) The website launched several months ago with the motto “monitoring the subversive La Raza open borders network.” (The National Council of La Raza is a major Latino advocacy group that actually has supported several recent immigration enforcement measures.)

via Nativist Leader Starts Website to Attack ‘Subversive’ Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center.

Transit attack linked to white supremacists

The man accused in a scary attack on a C-Train driver is linked to a local white supremacist group, according to sources. The 22-year-old was arrested after a four-year transit veteran was chased by a knife-wielding man, narrowly escaping injury when he ran into a train cab and locked himself inside early Monday morning. The man now charged in the attack is said to be an associate or member of the Aryan Guard, sources confirmed.

via Transit attack linked to white supremacists – Crime – Canoe.ca.

siehe auch: Canada’s Aryan Guard Muddied Again. Yet another associate of Canada’s beleaguered Aryan Guard has landed in jail. John Richard Marleau — a white supremacist who has attended most of the neo-Nazi group’s events, though he claims not to be an official member — faces multiple charges in connection with an attempted stabbing this week on a Calgary city train (CTrain). According to a city of Calgary news release, the incident occurred shortly before 1:30 a.m. on Jan. 4, when an emergency button was activated on a CTrain. After being told that the button had been pressed accidentally, the driver stopped the train and left his cab to deactivate the button. As he entered the center car, a knife-wielding man darted toward him. With his would-be attacker in pursuit, the driver ran back to his cab, locked himself inside, and called law enforcement. When police caught up with the suspect at a train platform nearby, Marleau allegedly removed the knife from his jacket and waved it in front of him. After he refused to drop the knife, police subdued him with a Taser and took him into custody.

More Connections Found Between Tea Partiers, Minutemen, and White Supremacy

A recent English newscast produced by Al Jazeera draws solid connections between white supremacists, anti-immigration activists, and Tea Party protesters. The program, called White Power USA, was produced by journalists Rick Rowley and Jacquie Soohen in an effort to find out if the election of biracial president Barak Obama has fueled Nazi efforts in the United States. Together, Rowley and Soohen travel from skinhead thrash concerts to secluded areas of the Arizona desert, meeting with various members of the National Alliance, an admitted Nazi group. But more interesting is the fact that the National Alliance and other white nationalist groups have clearly used discontent with Obama’s policies to subtly recruit new members.

via CampusProgress.org | The Bullhorn: More Connections Found Between Tea Partiers, Minutemen, and White Supremacy.

White Power USA: Neo Nazis in America Gearing Up To Fight “Racial Holy War”

As the People of the United States are taught to fear nebulous dark skin terrorists hailing from far away lands who work feverishly to attack the precious freedoms of America, most are oblivious to the fact that it is the terrorists of White Extremism who are gaining a dangerous foothold in our culture- under the radar and right in our own backyards. The blinding extremism, ignorance, violent intent and hatred is as rampant- or more rampant- through the White Supremacists, as the worse we hear about the nefarious “Muslim Terrorists” who are consistently portrayed by our media as a threat to our “freedom” and “safety”. All the while, our media continuously ignores the fact that racially and religiously motivated crimes have risen exponentially since the election of President Barack Obama. Last spring, a U.S. Department of Homeland security report warned that Right Wing extremists are now “the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat in the United States”.

via White Power USA: Neo Nazis in America Gearing Up To Fight “Racial Holy War” | World News |Axisoflogic.com.

siehe auch: Are White Racists a Threat to U.S. Security? “Timothy McVeigh could happen any day, any week” – Bart McEntire, former ATF Special Agent
Bart McEntire was a Special Agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Not what you would think; this is actually a special agent who worked undercover to get the goods on the white supremacist movement. Bart McEntire was with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Are racist white Americans a threat to the country’s security? Experts say the answer is yes. It was only last spring when the U.S. Homeland Security Department issued a report cautioning that Rightwing extremists are now, “The most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States”{1} . The report by U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano offended veterans and she ultimately issued an apology, but the point had been made{2}. As Al Jazeera shows us in the video below, a pair of filmmakers, Rick Rowley and Jacquie Soohen took their camera inside the white nationalist movement to investigate. The results are chilling. Bart McEntire was a Special Agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. He says the nation’s current economic picture, the mere fact that Obama is a black President, and a Democratically controlled Congress, are factors fueling the fires of racist sentiment in the U.S.{3} . He says that the problems posed by white racists could quickly spiral out of control. “The numbers might be small in the U.S. but you know there is an event sitting out there that could spark the movement and all of a sudden you would see those numbers increase exponentially.”

NAZI LINK TO AUSCHWITZ SIGN THEFT

A FORMER leading European neo-Nazi has claimed a role in the theft of the Auschwitz Holocaust sign. Anders Hoegstrom – founder of the anti-immigrant National Socialist Front in Sweden in the 1990s – allegedly organised the crime. The infamous “Arbeit Macht Frei” sign at the concentration camp bears the three most powerful words from the Nazi killing machine. Hoegstrom told a Swedish newspaper: “My role was to get the sign in Poland. I was the middleman and was supposed to take care of the sale.”

via Express.co.uk – Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Nazi link to Auschwitz sign theft.

siehe auch: Brit hired Swedish Nazis for Auschwitz raid: report. A Swedish right-wing extremist group agreed to help a wealthy UK-based collector and Nazi sympathizer acquire the “Arbeit Macht Frei” sign from the Auschwitz concentration camp in exchange for „huge money“, according to a British newspaper; Former neo-Nazi leader Angers Hoegstrom ‘ordered Auschwitz sign theft’. A former leading European neo-Nazi has claimed that he was the middleman in the theft of the Auschwitz sign bearing the three most powerful words from the Holocaust: “Arbeit Macht Frei”.  According to Polish and Swedish investigators, the theft was organised by Anders Hoegstrom — who set up the virulently anti-immigrant National Socialist Front in Sweden in the 1990s(…) Mr Hoegstrom claims that he turned himself in to the Swedish authorities when he suddenly became aware that the sign was to be sold to a collector and the money used to fund a campaign to disrupt the Swedish election campaign this year, if necessary with violence. (…) The Swedish intelligence agency SaePo has confirmed that it is investigating reports of a neo-Nazi plot to blow up the Swedish parliament, the Riksdag, and the home of the Prime Minister, Fredrik Reinfeldt. The leader of the Polish gang, named only as Marcin A by the Polish authorities, got to know Mr Hoegstrom two years ago while doing odd jobs on his family estate in southern Sweden; Schweden: Ex-Neonazi Anders Högström will am Diebstahl des Auschwitz-Schildes beteiligt gewesen sein. Der ehemalige Führer der 1994 gegründeten Neonazi-Gruppe „Nationalsocialistisk fron“ (NSF, Nationalsozialistische Front), Anders Högström, hat gegenüber schwedischen Medien angegeben, in den Diebstahl der metallenen Inschrift „Arbeit macht frei“ aus der Gedenkstätte des ehemaligen Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz involviert gewesen zu sein.

Keine Hilfe für Schwarze: Ermittlungen gegen Polizisten

Zwei Dresdner Polizeibeamte sollen einem Bericht der Sächsischen Zeitung zufolge zwei Schwarzen nicht geholfen haben, als sie nachts von Hooligans angegriffen wurden. Der Übergriff fand demnach am Morgen des 22. Dezember 2007 statt. Fußball-Hooligans hatten die Studenten aus dem Sudan aus der Diskothek Dance Factory vertrieben. Direkt vor dem Angriff sollen sich die jungen Männer jedoch Hilfe suchend an zwei Polizisten gewandt haben. Sie standen mit ihrem Streifenwagen vor der Disko. Doch anstatt zu helfen, sollen die Beamten ihre Scheibe hochgekurbelt haben und losgefahren sein – weil ein paar Hundert Meter weiter nämlich eine Mülltonne brannte.

via NPD-BLOG.INFO » Blog Archive » Keine Hilfe für Schwarze: Ermittlungen gegen Polizisten.

Hamburg: Weiterer Neonazi-Aussteiger geht an die Öffentlichkeit

Die taz hat ein Interview mit einem weiteren Neonazi-Aussteiger aus Hamburg veröffentlicht. Mike P. sei nun in der linken Szene aktiv, heißt es. Der Weg dorthin sei weit gewesen, so P. Zudem seien Viele vorsichtig gewesen – zu Recht, meint er. “Mir wurde langsam klar, wie wenig Gehalt die rechten Schriften wie die “Protokolle der Weisen von Zion” haben. Ich hatte in der Szene einfach aufgehört nachzudenken. Als ich dann total kaputt war, ausgebrannt, mich völlig kraftlos fühlte, emotionslos, wie eine Maschine, begann ich mein Leben zu hinterfragen. Mir fiel auf, dass die links-alternativen Ansätze gar nicht so verkehrt sind.” Auch für P. war der 1. Mai 2008 in Hamburg ein Wendepunkt. “Damals gab es ja diese massiven Übergriffe von meinen Ex-Kameraden. Fünfzehn gingen da auf einen Demonstranten los. Das hat mich echt geschockt.” Ihm sei klar geworden, “wie wenig wir politisch wirklich als Alternative zu dem Bestehenden anbieten. Nämlich gar nichts”. Auch der Autonome Nationalismus biete nichts an, meint P. “In der NPD und bei den Autonomen Nationalisten wird das Soziale ethnisiert. Doch einzelne Ethnien sind nicht Schuld am Kapitalismus, der mit seiner Globalisierung weltweit Mensch und Tier ausraubt und vernichtet.”

via NPD-BLOG.INFO » Blog Archive » Hamburg: Weiterer Neonazi-Aussteiger geht an die Öffentlichkeit.

siehe auch: “Gegen das Scheißsystem”. Auf der Haut prangen noch die SS-Runen. Doch die Einstellung hat sich geändert: Mike P. ist aus der rechtsextremen Szene ausgestiegen. Nun ist er in der linken Szene aktiv.